Rigz tuns 16

  Today 16 years ago my baby girl come to this world and our lives have never been the same. Your smile brighten our hearts, your love warms our house you are a jewel and I love you more each day.

When I asked what we could do for her birthday she said she would bake her own cake (yes she has done this for the last 2 birthdays) and we just chill at home. That's the kind of person she is, likes her circle small, actually very small,
I suggested she invites a bunch of friends for the party, she said she only has 3 friends. So with four friends and myself we are having a girls only party for two days.
Rigz you have grown to be a strong and brave girl but you have never lost your charm, you are still the beautiful smiling baby we know. I thank God each day for giving you to me, just the way you are. You are my pride and joy.
As you start this new chapter of your life, the age all women want to remain, sweet sixteen I pray that God goes before and besides you, that you may walk in His path, that His favour be with you, may you receive abundant blessing so you are the blessed of the Lord. Enjoy each day of this new year and many more ahead
Happy Birthday my baby girl, happy birthday dearest Rigz. Many more returns mummy is very proud of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the mind plays hide and seak-a dedication

New Year New Beginnings Happy Birthday to me

Thanks Giving List