Reminder of blessings

 Dear God, 

I am writing this after a provocation, thank you for sending Mwende to remind me that you are still on the throne. Wah I have been crying cursing and wondering but You have just been there telling me it's gonna be okay, mbona sikuskia. 

Today I am still sad tears fall down my cheeks but I have hope, I keep saying you have brought me thus far but I have never looked at it from your perspective, thank you for refocusing my view.  I am not seeing clearly yet but I know with certaintyokay that the cloud ahead will clear. 

In 2020 when I was locked down in Yemen, I saw you work wonders, these children of mine showed a maturity I did not know they possessed, I will never forget the list of items Riki wrote for the items they needed for stockpiling, it looked like it was written by an expert in emergency planning God, my boy included sanitary towels for the girls in that list, Panadol band-aids and a lot of disinfectants, that list came from you. I remember the way my friends rallied behind me to support the family while I was away that was you, Mama was sick but you put her through. I have never thanked you so today I say AHSANTE BABA.  

This year what Rigz has been doing can only be described as a miracle, while her agemates so entitled and on social media, Tiktok, etc. she has been working hard so Lord may her path shine, waking up early to make mandazi samosa, etc., and not caring how she is perceived socially for it is something only you can do and I say thank you, thank you for reminding me that You have her at the palm of her hand and that it's going to be Ok with her.  That she is in school is a miracle, we pray for Terry for the gift that she is 

Lord I wanna say thank you for the gifts that you have bestowed on me, it is by your grace that I am even here now and I know your grace will take me through this test, it will soon be over and my test will be a testimony. 

Father most times I forget to see that your ways and not my ways and you have it all planned out, thank you for the blessing of wisdom to remember that and for your divine intervention. Its not dawn yet, give me the grace to wait patiently for my joy in the morning. 

Once again Ahsante 

Wacuka your loving child  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the mind plays hide and seak-a dedication

New Year New Beginnings Happy Birthday to me

Thanks Giving List