Running mad

As the sun goes down and the evening nears when the shadows of life grow longer there I meet with my insane mind.  As that time comes when I see the sun up yonder and realize the day is gone then I meet with that part of me that I have been running away from.

As darkness slowly peeks in to replace the light of day my mind becomes awake to all that I have been avoiding day long.  My brains running overtime trying to fulfill all that I should have while I lazed all through the sunshine.

Tomorrow I will ensure that before the sun goes down I will have occupied my mind with all  these now that twist and twist around in my brain. But that is what i said yesterday and the day before that and that before this.  I just have to accept I am running mad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year New Beginnings Happy Birthday to me

When the mind plays hide and seak-a dedication

Its a decade of love cuddles and more love - Rigz