Yes I do love you



Day by day I think of no other and as night nears I want you nearer and if a kiss is what you want,  you have it my honey, for I want you to drink from the well of my pit.
My bosom heaves with wonder as I await that tender touch, and when you touch me  I know I will not dare breath again I am electrified though it's so calm.

I had the taste, and all night, I dream of going back there to devour of that great place where I first felt warm
A man reserves his true and deepest love, not for the species of the woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and en-kindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy

Then we will wait patiently for that day of wonder when we shall not speak but feel and let our hearts talk to each other and our souls as they wonder meet each other far yonder

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love, I love u and you are my sunshine

Some parts are copied or adapted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year New Beginnings Happy Birthday to me

When the mind plays hide and seak-a dedication

Its a decade of love cuddles and more love - Rigz