At times like this I jot something down

Its hard to distinguish between mapaja na mapacha unless you know the story of fungua mapaja upate mapacha.

If I die I want it to be said that there lies a great woman, I know I will not hear it but it is important for all those who will come after me.  Also let them say there in that mound that now lies docile lived a very active soul, I would also like them to say she was a survivor to the end ironic ah yes please.

Mama you make me proud, I always thought I was the one who was destined to do so but each day I see I can never make you as proud as you make me.

If there is need to gain the whole world let me start by gaining my soul for what is the need to gain the whole world and lose that one part where I can dwell

Man is born free but everywhere he goes he is in chains sometimes put on by himself

Eat when you are hungry and pleas do it in the right ratios.

A rhino will not stop to attach you because you are a vegetarian just as a lion will not stop to kill you because you did not kill it, don't expect people to treat you well because you treat them well.

I don't care what they call  me only how they treat me; Neal Hall ''Niger for Life'' USA

Original, some quoted others adopted alright don't judge me




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year New Beginnings Happy Birthday to me

When the mind plays hide and seak-a dedication

Its a decade of love cuddles and more love - Rigz