For a new school term Lord we pray

Dear God as my children start a new term today, guide protect and lead them to have a wonderful time with their friends and teachers. They spend more time in school than at home and so I pray that the school will be a friendly place for them and their friends. Let them grow in learning not just the subjects that grow the brain but also the values that grow the character, let.them learn the virtues that will make them walk in your spirit and be right with their teachers and fellows. Grant them good health of body and mind and a firm belief in you. Lord help their teachers to have the patience to deal with their activity and impatience and the wisdom to guide them in the right path. Help me to play my part and support their endeavour. Thank you for your continued love. For this and much more I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year New Beginnings Happy Birthday to me

When the mind plays hide and seak-a dedication

Its a decade of love cuddles and more love - Rigz